Many companies in Lebanon are using social media to increase their awareness and promote their brands. If you are a business operating in this market, you have to learn how to stand out from the competition and differentiate yourself on social media.
Below are a number of powerful tips that will help you succeed in social media in Lebanon:
- Build your awareness. Tell people that you are on social media too. Increase you awareness through advertising. This is how Lebanese internet users will know that you are present on social media and will be able to learn about your brand. Not all companies are leveraging the power of social ads for the purpose of creating branding and awareness. Use that to your advantage
- Ask questions and run competitions. Lebanese social media followers love to interact and engage with you. Social media is not only about posting pictures and videos and advertising your offers. You should ask questions and make your fans participate in your competitions. This way you increase your engagement rate on your social media pages and accounts
Many Lebanese companies have done a great job on social media and have achieved remarkable success in reaching and engaging people through creative competitions.
A recent success story is the Mother’s Day competition by The Spot Lebanon. Lebanese abroad had to post a video on Facebook using the hashtag #shta2tellikmom telling their Moms how much they miss her and the user with the most creative video won a trip to Lebanon to see his Mom. This competition reached thousands of people and gathered hundreds of participants and achieved great buzz
- Post quality content. Don’t underestimate the power and reach of social media. Lebanese people spend a lot of time on social channels checking posts and reading news. Your social media content should be rich, informative and interesting. Talk about your company news, your employees, your daily activities, your history, etc...
People want to know about the human aspect behind your brand not only about the products you sell
- Use powerful hashtags. Hashtags have become essential when posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. People find your posts through searching hashtags. Use popular Lebanese hashtags such as: #livelovelebanon, #beirut_lebanon, #lebanonshots, #lebanontourism, #lebanoninstagram, #lebanonphoto, #Lebanon, and #Beirut.
PF.Chang’s Lebanon is an example of restaurants successful on Instagram partly thanks to using popular Lebanese hashtags such as #beirutfoodporn and #beirutrestaurants
- Be creative when creating cover pictures. Covers on Facebook and Twitter represent the identity of your brand. Put a picture that represents your brand and update it regularly to promote your events, offers, competitions, news, products, etc…
- Analyze your competition. No company can succeed in social media without doing a competitive analysis. First identify your competitors, second analyze their social media strategies, and third differentiate yourself by adapting a more creative strategy and posting more attractive posts
- Answer your fans. Lebanese people follow you for a reason on social media: they are interested in your and what you have to say. Give your Lebanese fans attention and answer their inquiries. They will feel appreciated and they will always check your latest updates
- Measure your results. The key to succeed in social media is to measure your results through analyzing reports and insights registered in your social media analytics. Compare your campaigns and identify your strengths and weaknesses in order to get better results.
Whether you are a small company or a big enterprise, being present on social media has become crucial nowadays. Pay attention to what you post on social media and have a clever strategy tailored to the Lebanese market.
We care about your success and we are here to help you better reach and engage with a Lebanese audience on social media.
Let us help you, all you need to do is contact us.
Advertising on Facebook is becoming increasingly essential. The average internet user uses Facebook almost daily which makes this channel a prime advertising tool that allows companies to target their audience on a continual basis. Nowadays most companies are promoting their products and services on user’s Facebook pages through many types of ads. The following ad types are the most popular:
Facebook has many targeting options that can help you choose your audience. You can target by location, age, gender, language, interests, connections and other categories. For more info please contact us.
Imad Karam, CEO of Clouds Media, talks about the importance of Twitter and how it will enhance you overall marketing campaign.
Dear followers and Blog readers, I am sure you have often wondered what are the key components of a successful onsite optimization campaign and what can you do to make your site "loved" by Google. Well, the answer is based on a many factors but one is of great importance: It is crucial to pay attention to your site CONTENT.
The main point here is to have the best website with the best unique and original content possible.
Simply put, Google loves well structured and original websites.
The sections should be clear, well organized and each page should have its unique key message and exclusive topics.
After Google's latest algorithm updates ironically called Panda then Penguin, we cannot stress enough the important of having the best content for your site. The users should find value from your site and you should definitely steer away from duplicate texts, copy pasted stories or plagiarized articles.
So back to your editorial pens and let us help you create and organize this unique content which your site needs to be loved by Google. The reward is well worth the efforts: higher rankings on natural search results!
Welcome to Clouds Media's new website and welcome to our blog dedicated to Online Advertising!
This Blog will be regularly updated with fresh and original content that will be valuable to your online marketing strategies.
We will provide you with regular tips and advice regarding SEO, AdWords, Facebook and social media and many more online channels.
Stay tuned with Clouds Media, the leading online marketing firm in Lebanon and the Middle East.
Imad Karam, CEO
All Advertising Dubai Adwords Dubai Adwords Uae Digital Marketing News Ecommerce Lebanon Facebook Ads Facebook Advertising Facebook Dubai Facebook Uae Flash Sales Lebanon Google Ads Dubai Google Ads Lebanon Google Ads Uae Google Adwords Lebanon Google In Lebanon Google Panda Google Penguin Imad Karam Instagram Advertising Lebanon Instagram In Lebanon Online Advertising Agency Dubai Online Advertising Lebanon Online Marketing Lebanon Online Shopping Lebanon Online Shopping Middle East Paid Search Paid Search Lebanon Paid Search Uae Seo Lebanon Seo Onsite Optimization Social Media Lebanon Welcome To Clouds Media Lebanon